Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pique Nique!

Okay I know I've been terrible about updating but I have a bunch of entries from the last few days saved on my computer that I will try to upload and date accordingly. I'm going to add pictures too since I have taken A TON.

I've decided to try playing this game, which came about because I spent about 80 euro in one day on Saturday. It is called "I Have 25 Euro in my Wallet and I'm Not Taking Money Out of the ATM until Friday". I like to think it's pretty self-explanatory but we'll see how it goes. I think I've spent about 7 euro in the last two days so pas mal.
I had a picnic with a bunch of my friends today at the garden behind (in front of?) the Louvre. It was beautiful (except for an unpleasant visit from a creepy man who exposed himself. Fun.) and it was so gorgeous out. There was also a carnival that we checked out but I refrained from playing any games to win crappy stuffed animals and buy overpriced Italian ice and churros for 3 euro (yes, carnivals are much the same in Paris as they are in America).

I wanted to go to Ireland for a weekend to visit a friend who is studying there, but we don't have any free weekends and it's all going by so fast that I don't think I'll be able to. I've said this so many times, but time really really flies in Paris. It's already week 3, and the days go by so fast. Even 3 hours of class breezes by. I feel like everyday I look at my watch and say "When did it get to be 10:30?!" ...though it doesn't help that it's usually still bright outside.

1 comment:

Gecko said...

Wow, how pretty are those photos! I'm very envious. =(