Monday, July 7, 2008

La Tour Eiffel


After over a week of being in Paris, I FINALLY saw the Eiffel Tower. We climbed to the top and it was windy, rainy, and scary, but SO COOL. I thought I was going to die on multiple occasions but still IT WAS SO COOL. You could see every part of Paris from the top.

Fun fact that I didn't know until too late: You can actually send postcards and letters from a post office at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and they have a special postmark that they put on it specifically saying that you sent it from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Had I known this I would have brought all of my postcards (thanks API for keeping me on top of stuff as usual). I might try to go back up and bring my postcards with me... Any excuse to go again I guess.

1 comment:

Gecko said...

Ohhhh how exciting!!! This is my official request for a postcard sent from the Eiffel Tower!!! =D